Location: West Michigan
Industry: Restaurant and Food
Listing ID: Spe772
This highly profitable West Michigan lakeshore restaurant that is well-staffed with experienced managers is an unassuming gem!
Offering an inviting atmosphere and open-air patio, the company is a mainstay for both tourists and locals. The thoughtfulness and care of the owners and staff are reflected in the business’s consistent outstanding reviews and repeat customers. The company is known for offering an extensive menu selection, with all items being both outstanding quality and reasonably priced.
The company has a full liquor license, which is transferrable with the sale of the business. Revenue from alcohol sales comprising over 20% of revenue.
The facility and equipment have been carefully maintained, with no anticipated replacement needed for years to come. The restaurant is conveniently situated along a major US highway, in a prime location that receives a plethora of traffic that will continue to drive business.
This West Michigan lakeshore restaurant also comes with the opportunity to purchase the real estate.
Opportunities for Growth
(1) Expand catering segment
(2) Extend operating hours
(3) Increase marketing
(1) Prime Location: The restaurant operates in a well-trafficked location that draws plenty of tourists and locals.
(2) Brand Image and Consistent Profitability: The restaurant is a staple in the area.
(3) Excellent Condition of Building & Property: The owners have invested time and effort to properly maintain the restaurant’s facility.
(4) High Ratings & Raving Reviews: Strong customer reviews keep clientele coming back and also serve to bring in more new customers.
(5) Up-to-date Technology and Systems: Recent investment in these areas has supported the Company’s strong operational model.
Total Sales: $1,417,000
Cash Flow: $850,000