Location: Cadillac Area
Industry: Miscellaneous Restaurants and Bars
Listing ID: Pat
Listing Status: New
Located along the highly trafficked lakeside corridor, situated between two major highways, this popular lakeview restaurant offers live entertainment and a full bar on its patio.
This Company is a hotspot for locals and tourists enjoying Northern Michigan. The well curated menu helps it stand out among other restaurants in the area, offering a variety of appetizers, salads, handhelds, entrées, sides, and a full bar. The outdoor patio also offers a full menu and bar.
Although the summer months are generally the busiest months, this corridor remains steady all year round due to the wide variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, boating, fishing, color tours, snowmobiling, and various other motor sports.
While the owners have enjoyed running the Company, they are seeking to sell in order to find experienced restaurant owners that can manage and grow the Company.
Opportunities for Growth
(1) Destination Location: Highlighting this as a destination restaurant could grow the business.
(2) Grow Business Radius: Currently the business reaches a 25-mile radius, expanding this by marketing to neighboring towns could increase revenue.
(3) Increase Marketing: Facebook and word-of-mouth are currently the main sources of marketing. By utilizing other social media and local advertising outlets could be advantageous to the business.
(1) Exiting Menu: The diverse menu was curated with quality products and stands out among local restaurants.
(2) Location and Class C Liquor License: The location makes this Company a destination spot, as well as a great pit stop for travelers.
(3) Outdoor Seating & Live Entertainment: The outdoor patio offers ample open-air seating and a covered bar area to enjoy the ambiance.
Total Sales: $514,000
Cash Flow: $114,000