Location: West Michigan
Industry: Restaurant and Food
Listing ID: Aper780
Listing Status: New
This profitable specialty food and wine bar continues to bring in loyal customers with quality products and knowledgeable staff. The unique experience this Company provides by being both a retail space and wine bar continues to draw in new customers.
Customers are welcome to shop from the quality products available for purchase or grab a drink and a bite to eat at the bar. The Company also offers public and private events, including classes that focus on wine, beer, cheese, and pairings.
With its central location, strong branding, and high-quality offerings, this Company gives consumers an experience that keeps them coming back for more.
The Company is situated off a major US highway in a highly trafficked area with complementary businesses nearby and ample parking.
Opportunities for Growth
(1) Additional Events & Classes: Over the last two years, The Company hasn’t been hosting nearly as many classes or events due to the Covid-19 pandemic. New ownership could begin implementing public and private classes and events on a more regular basis.
(2) Additional Catering: Hosting social events and business gatherings had slowed down due to the pandemic for quite some time. Now that such events are beginning to pick back up again, new ownership could begin promoting and marketing its catering services in order to bring in more profit.
(3) Increase Marketing: Marketing efforts around increased offerings has yet to be fully implemented after the shutdowns in recent years. With Covid-19 restrictions loosening up, increasing marketing would be a great way to drive more customers into the space.
(1) Prime Location: A central location for excellent exposure to a variety of different consumers. The Company’s location is perfect for attracting both locals and tourists alike. It’s a great spot to grab a drink with friends or shop its retail offerings.
(2) Unique & High-Quality Experience: The Company offers a unique experience unlike any other. Customers are invited to shop the wide variety of products available for purchase or grab a drink and a bite to eat at the bar. The unique experience provided drives customers to come back time and time again.
(3) Knowledgeable & Qualified Staff: This unique setting and mix of being both a retail shop and wine bar consistently attract knowledgeable and qualified staff that love the product and sell it well too. The staff is suited to run the business day-to-day without much direction from the owners.
Total Sales: $1,550,000
Cash Flow: $155,000